Metal Over Metal Retrofit Systems
- Less intrusive and disruptive construction method than removing the existing roof system. Does not require removal of the existing roof system. Does not require removal of the existing roof that will allow your business to function below with little disturbance in most cases.
- Allows more economical options to bring the new roof system up to current building codes for wind uplift,
- By not removing the existing roof system most municipalities do not require that the building be upgraded to meet new energy codes.
- Retrofitting allows for economical ways to add insulation between the new and existing roof and increase energy efficiency.
- All systems include custom oversized flashing and gutter systems to properly flash perimeter of the roof systems and cover both new and existing roof